What do this Lent?
- Come to our Lent Lectures 6.30pm on Sunday evenings in Lent: this year the theme is Islam: Looking beyond the stereotypes. The series has now finished but you can listen to Dr Stephen Burge’s talk here, to Rashid Ali Laher here , to Dr Chris Hewer here to Dr Haifaa Khalafallah here and to Revd Mark Poulson here.
- Download the Live Lent App for free or buy a hard copy for £2.99: Daily reflections on John’s Gospel by our Archdeacon Ven. John Kiddle.
- Have an arty Lent: pick up a spiral or cross (click to download or pick up in church) and colour or doodle as you pray your way through Lent.
- Our Curate Gareth’s thoughts on the daily readings during Lent can be downloaded here.
- Attend a Lent Lunch – all proceeds to the Bishop of Southwark’s Lent Appeal. Lunch at St Mary’s at 12.30pm on 10th March. Details of other events in church.
- Come to one of our midweek Eucharists: Tuesdays at 10am, Saturdays at 9.30am.